President: Alec Drew
Email: [email protected]
PSAUK and Ireland:
#PSAIreland is ‘the’ place for professional speakers, coaches, facilitators, trainers and business people who make their living from the spoken word. Our aim is to connect you with ethically-minded, positive, fellow professional speakers and help you to “Speak More, Speak Better”.
We meet each month at the Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel on the 3rd or 4th Saturday morning of each month (see 2018 dates below).
Free Parking + airport shuttle bus + PSA discount room rate are available.
Our events are broken into three parts:
8:30-10:15am – Members Only Mastermind Breakfast – for PSA Associates, Members and Fellows (optional light breakfast included).
10:30-1:00pm – Public Event – guests are welcome to join for professional speaking presentations, workshops, showcases and networking.
1:00pm on – social after for those who choose to stay!
Events Fee: €20 – €30 – see special rates / offers on Eventbrite each month.
News, videos and updates are on Facebook:
Professional Speaking Association Ireland #PSAIreland
Benefits of Membership:
- When you join #PSAIreland you are automatically a member of #PSAUK and Ireland.
- We are part of a global speakers network and will endeavour to connect you to opportunities where appropriate.
- Our Event Agenda is aimed at speakers who wish to expand speaking as a business and to put in place the support mechanisms to help you advance your career.
- Irish and international speakers invited will share their knowledge and skills through talks and workshops to enhance your career.
- We offer local members monthly opportunities to hone their skills and showcase their talks to a knowledgeable audience.
- When possible, we provide limited video footage from our meetings, for a limited time, for local members unable to attend.
#PSAIreland 2018 Meeting Dates:
|December||Merry Christmas Break!|