President: Denise Fay
Email: [email protected]
Meeting Dates 2022
|July 2022||Saturday 16th – In The Room – BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW!|
|August 2022||SUMMER BREAK|
|September 2022||Saturday 17th|
|October 2022||Saturday 15th|
|November 2022||Saturday 19th|
|December 2022||CHRISTMAS BREAK|
Saturday 16th July 2022: Speaker Factor and Speaking Summer Fun
It’s finally here – the day we all get back into the room!
It’s also the Ireland regional heat of Speaker Factor 2022. Our members will give a 5 minute talk which will be judged on script, bookability, deliverability and stagecraft.
We’ll start the day with our Speaker Factor competition so our contestants can enjoy the rest of the morning.
While the schedule itself is still being tweaked, what I can share is there will be masterminding, there will be panel discussions, there will be speaking and most importantly, there will be fun.
There will be learnings and there will be laughter!
We’ve reserved an area for lunch so if you’d like to continue on chatting with each other, over a bite to eat and perhaps a cold beverage, then let’s do it.
PSA Ireland exists to help you speak more and speak better. This month will still achieve those objectives.. with a bit more fun.
If speaking is part of your business, and you’d like to meet with like-minded folk, then come along to our event on 16th July in the Maldron Hotel, Newlands Cross, D22 V6Y6, just off the M50 and N7.
Regards, Denise Fay
Regional President, PSA Ireland.
Book Your Ticket Now
Having trouble booking your ticket? Click here to open the booking page directly.
Processing your personal data: Please note that when you book an event your data will be processed in accordance with the PSA’s Privacy Notice. When you register to attend a PSA event, we share your name and contact details with the person running the event. For regional meetings, this will be the Regional President. They may share these details with members of the Regional Committee, for the purposes of contacting you about the event, welcoming you, and following up with you afterwards.
The PSA values are:
We RESPECT each other
We strive for EXCELLENCE
We value CONNECTION
Our meetings are always held in the spirit of these values. We look forward to welcoming you to Ireland very soon.
We will be taking photographs throughout the event and may also be video recording the event. By purchasing a ticket you agree that all photography may be used at the discretion of the PSA and for the business of any speaker being filmed during the event. However, if you do not wish to appear or be identified in any photography or video footage please advise any Committee member on arrival at the event so we can, of course, accommodate your preference.
PSA Events Policy for Covid19
As the host of PSA events, we have taken all reasonable and appropriate precautions and followed the latest government guidelines when planning this event.
As a delegate at a PSA event, you must (1) follow the latest government guidelines; (2) take a lateral flow test before attending unless you have been fully vaccinated (we also recommend this for the safety of other delegates even where you have been fully vaccinated); (3) not attend if the test is positive or if you have any of the recognised symptoms of Covid.
Please read our PSA Events Policy for Covid for more details.
Welcome to PSA Ireland
- PSAUK and Ireland:#PSAIreland is ‘the’ place for professional speakers, coaches, facilitators, trainers, executives and business people who generate revenue from speaking. Our aim is to connect you with ethically-minded, positive, fellow professional speakers and help you to be a Better Speaker and have a Better Speaking Business.Venue: With the Covid restrictions, all events are held via zoom. When restrictions are lifted and mass gatherings are allowed, events will take at The Red Cow Moran Hotel – https://www.redcowmoranhotel.com/our-location. We meet on the 3rd Saturday morning of each month.
Events: Our events are broken into three parts: 9:00-10:30am – Members Only – Networking, Masterminding & Masterclasses 10:30-1:00pm – Public Event – guests are welcome to join for professional speaking presentations, workshops, showcases and networking 1:00pm on – social after for those who choose to stay! Events Fee: €20 – €30 – see special rates / offers on Eventbrite each month. Keep up-to-date with events, news, videos and updates on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/psaireland And our Members Only Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/psairelandmembers
Benefits of Membership:
- When you join #PSAIreland you are automatically a member of #PSAUK and Ireland.
- We are part of a global speakers network and will endeavour to connect you to opportunities where appropriate.
- Our Event Agenda is aimed at speakers who wish to expand speaking as a business and to put in place the support mechanisms to help you advance your career or business.
- Irish and international speakers are invited to share their knowledge and skills through talks and workshops to help you be a better speaker and build a better speaking business.
- We offer local members monthly opportunities to hone their skills and showcase their talks to a knowledgeable audience and receive feedback from selected members.
- The “members only” part of our events affords the opportunity to network, mastermind with other members, and learn from our masterclasses.