President: Paul Davis
Email: [email protected]
- PSAUK and Ireland:#PSAIreland is ‘the’ place for professional speakers, coaches, facilitators, trainers, executives and business people who generate revenue from speaking. Our aim is to connect you with ethically-minded, positive, fellow professional speakers and help you to be a Better Speaker and have a Better Speaking Business. Venue:
With the Covid restrictions, all events are held via zoom.
When restrictions are lifted and mass gatherings are allowed, events will take at The Red Cow Moran Hotel – https://www.redcowmoranhotel.com/our-location.
We meet on the 3rd Saturday morning of each month (see dates below).
Our events are broken into three parts:
9:00-10:30am – Members Only – Networking, Masterminding & Masterclasses
10:30-1:00pm – Public Event – guests are welcome to join for professional speaking presentations, workshops, showcases and networking
1:00pm on – social after for those who choose to stay!
Events Fee: €20 – €30 – see special rates / offers on Eventbrite each month.
Keep up-to-date with events, news, videos and updates on our Facebook page:
And our Members Only Facebook page:
Benefits of Membership:
- When you join #PSAIreland you are automatically a member of #PSAUK and Ireland.
- We are part of a global speakers network and will endeavour to connect you to opportunities where appropriate.
- Our Event Agenda is aimed at speakers who wish to expand speaking as a business and to put in place the support mechanisms to help you advance your career or business.
- Irish and international speakers are invited to share their knowledge and skills through talks and workshops to help you be a better speaker and build a better speaking business.
- We offer local members monthly opportunities to hone their skills and showcase their talks to a knowledgeable audience and receive feedback from selected members.
- The “members only” part of our events affords the opportunity to network, mastermind with other members, and learn from our masterclasses.
#PSAIreland 2021 Event Dates:
|July||Saturday 17th – BOOK NOW|
Cancellation Policy: Please be aware that we do not accept cancellation of bookings for PSA meetings, as we make arrangements to support the number of places booked and incur costs that cannot often be recovered. If you have booked a place at a PSA event and are no longer able to attend, please ask around your local PSA community to see if another speaker wishes to attend in your place – we’re happy for you to transfer your booking, and just ask that you let us know by emailing [email protected].
Processing your personal data: Please note that when you book an event your data will be processed in accordance with the PSA’s Privacy Notice. When you register to attend a PSA event, we share your name and contact details with the person running the event. For regional meetings, this will be the Regional President. They may share these details with members of the Regional Committee, for the purposes of contacting you about the event, welcoming you, and following up with you afterwards..
We will be taking photographs throughout the event and may also be video recording the event. By purchasing a ticket you agree that all photography may be used at the discretion of the PSA and for the business of any speaker being filmed during the event. However, if you do not wish to appear or be identified in any photography or video footage please advise any Committee member on arrival at the event so we can, of course, accommodate your preference.