The PSA is taking all reasonable and appropriate precautions and following government guidelines when planning and organising PSA events and considering the welfare of the delegates.
The PSA will:
· Take reasonable steps to check the venues are complying with all the current regulations
· Check if the venues have any requirements or guidelines for delegates – if they do, we will pass those onto delegates and ask the event hosts to brief delegates at the start.
· Advise all delegates to check and follow all the current guidelines https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
· Request delegates take a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before attending if you have not been fully vaccinated.
· Recommend that other delegates take a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before attending for the safety of delegates who cannot be vaccinated
· Require delegates NOT to attend if that test is positive or if they have any of the recognised symptoms of Covid.
· Check in with an approved test and trace app if asked to do so by the venue.
· If the venue cancels the event without cost to the PSA, we may refund the price of your ticket but not any other costs you incur.
· Bookings are taken in good faith but we acknowledge the possibility that some members might be unable to travel to the event because of any lockdown, travel ban, or travel restrictions – whether international, domestic or local – the PSA recommends you take out travel insurance to cover this possibility.
For more information go to the latest government guidelines https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus