Refer a new member and get a free regional meeting ticket
Every month, many of our members introduce new people to the PSA. We have created the Professional Speaking Association Referral Scheme to thank you.
Each Associate, Professional Member or Fellow of the PSA that introduces someone to the Association that then goes on to become a fully paid up Associate or Professional Member will be sent a voucher that will allow them to attend a regional meeting of their choice, free of charge.
A voucher can be redeemed at any of the PSA Regions throughout the UK and Ireland (this does not include national meetings).
How to claim your free ticket
Simply contact the PSA Office to claim your free place at a regional event once you’ve received your voucher. Remember to present your voucher when you arrive at the event.
Terms and Conditions
- The newly signed up Associate or Professional Member application must be paid in full and meet all the requirements for membership.
- The name of the person who made the referral must be included when completing the online application form to qualify for a free place.
- The referrer must be a member of the association (regardless of level) and their membership must be fully up to date to receive a free place at a regional event.
- The referrer will be sent a voucher to attend a regional event, which will include a letter with instructions of how to book their free place.
- Referrers are allocated one free event for each person they introduce provided they have been named at the time of completing the online application form. If the referrer books onto an event and can no longer attend they are not permitted to change their booking to another event.
- Referrers must present the voucher they received from the PSA Office to the team at the regional event to gain access.