The PSA has negotiated an exclusive deal with Zoom available to Associates, Professional Members and Fellows of the PSA!
Zoom is a video-conferencing tool that can be used for audio and video calls, webinars and screen sharing.
As a PSA member you can have access to Zoom’s Enterprise-level subscription (as a PSA sub-account, so you don’t have to purchase 50+ licences) for investment of just £276 + VAT per year.
With a list price of £2,015.88 this gives you a massive £1,739.88 annual saving!
- 1 Meeting licence (£15.99/month value)
- 1 Webinar 500 licence (£112/month value)
- Unlimited cloud recording (minimum £40/month value)
- Unlimited number of meetings
- Unlimited meeting duration limit
- Larger meeting size built in
- Automatic transcription
- Live stream to Facebook
- Online support
How to order
In order for the PSA to enter into the contract with Zoom we require a minimum of 50 orders annually. Please use the form below to register your interest and purchase your licence. THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE, THE DEADLINE FOR PRE-ORDERS IS THE THURSDAY 12TH DECEMBER.
Terms and Conditions:
- As this is a new initiative The PSA is required to contract to a minimum of 50 licence orders with Zoom. To protect membership funds we are requesting pre-orders to ensure that we are able to meet this minimum. Licences will be issued at the start of January. Should we not meet the minimum order, you will be notified by the 18th December and your payment will be refunded.
- The PSA is acting as a broker to issue reduced price licences for Zoom and is not responsible for the service levels provided by Zoom.
- Payment is taken annually for the licence and by submitting payment details the member is agreeing to a rolling contract. Notification will be sent in advance of the licence expiring and the member will have opportunity to cancel the contract by a specified deadline.
- The deal is only available to current PSA members. You will need to remain a member of the PSA to retain access this deal.
- The annual fee may change on renewal, the PSA will notify you of this should it occur
- All fees are subject to VAT @20%