Speaking at PSA Events
If you would like to speak at a PSA event, whether that is at a Regional meeting or at a national event or Convention, then please let us know using the form below.
Thank you for asking to speak at one of our meetings – it is much appreciated.
Our meetings have four aims:
- To demonstrate the very highest standards of speaking
- To help members develop their professional speaking careers so they can speak more and speak better
- To provide both speakers and delegates with the opportunity to make new and potentially life changing contacts with like-minded people
- To interest, entertain and give value
It is our intention that our meetings always aspire to the very highest standards and we would therefore ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Rehearse, dress and perform as you would for your largest and most prestigious audience
- Please commit to the event in the same way – we take our acceptance of an offer to speak as a firm booking on both sides
- Simply be perfect on timings
- Please let us have a compelling title and overview for your talk well ahead of the event and please ensure that you talk to this
- Please avoid even a hint of selling of you, your programmes or your products
- Please let us have in advance the introduction you would like the MC to use