President: Bryony Thomas
Vice President: Sue Richardson
Email: [email protected]
The South West Region is the newest of the PSA Regions and is based in Bristol, drawing in members from within the city, as well as those as far south as Exeter and as far north as Cheltenham.
Bristol is a vibrant city, with the fastest growing economy outside London, named by the Sunday Times as one of the Top 10 best cities in the world in 2014.
Our aims for the Region
The focus of the Regional events will be to showcase the best of the existing speaking talent in the South West, encourage and grow up and coming speakers in the area, and bring the country’s most successful speaking professionals here to share their wisdom and experience.
Where we meet…
The South West region meets at the Radisson Blu in Central Bristol. We have open networking from 6-6.45pm with the main event starting at 7pm on the second floor.
- From 6pm, networking and topic discussion at the bar (situated by the front entrance to the hotel)
- 6.45pm, move to the second floor meeting space
- 7.00pm, session opens
- 9.00pm, event closes
Event dates for 2017
- November 2nd
Event dates for 2018
- 16th January – Discussion topic: Getting paid to speak, when, how, and how much?
- 13th March – Discussion topic: Working the stage and tips for making it slick
- 15th May – Discussion topic: What makes a great speaker showreel and how to get one
- 3rd July – Speaker Factor regional heat
- 11th September – Discussion topic: Monetising your speaker business in other ways
- 13th November – Discussion topic: The speaker welcome window, checklist for a brilliant gig
For the list of events CLICK HERE to go to our Eventbrite Page