President: Adam Harris
When: Every First Wednesday of the month (except August and October)
Where: Novotel, Long Eaton, NG10 4EP
From: Arrive early if you’d like to network from 5:45pm. Food at 6pm. Event proper starts at 6:40pm
Until: The event ends at 9:45pm
The East Midlands is the newest region of the Professional Speaking Association. Formed for speakers in Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and South Yorkshire – and visitors from other places – we have been creating fun-filled valuable events since December 2018.
At an East Midlands PSA meeting you’ll get:
- A warm and friendly welcome
- Great food
- Easy and useful networking chats with other speakers from the region and elsewhere
- Speakers practicing new material and inviting audience feedback (showcases)
- Experienced speakers, often visiting Fellows from other regions and other countries, offering a ‘keynote’ which helps develop one of the two PSA aims
- PSA aims: To speak more (building your speaking business) and to speak better (improve the quality of your content and delivery).
We meet at The Novotel, Long Eaton. If you’re travelling to see us and wish to stay at the hotel, please ask about the special rate. The address is: Bostocks Lane, Nottingham NG10 4EP.
Turn left as you enter the main hotel entrance and you’ll find our smiley welcome team waiting for you.
Each PSA region is run by members and Fellows of the Association who offer their time voluntarily to make the events worthwhile and enjoyable. Being a part of the committee is a great way to get to know everyone and expand your network.
If you are a member or a Fellow of the PSA and would like to speak at our East Midlands event, we’d be delighted to receive your information via the form.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line via email: [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you to a fabulous event soon!
Meeting Dates – 2019
|August 2019||Summer Break|
|September 2019||Wednesday 4th|
|October 2019||INSPIRE CONFERENCE|
|November 2019||Wednesday 6th|
|December 2019||Wednesday 4th|