We are delighted to welcome you to the Fellows community.
On this page you’ll find some helpful links and information, to ensure you to get the most out of your membership.
As a Fellow you can exclusively….
- Attend Fellows Forum events
- Use the PSA Fellows logo on your marketing materials and include FPSA after your name, to show that you’ve reached a professional level in your speaking.
- Join the PSA Fellows only Facebook Group to network online with many of our members.
And that’s not all! There are more benefits of membership, which include:
- Attend all regional events and member webinars, at the membership rate. Book your next event here.
- Apply to deliver a 10 minute Showcase at any regional event.
- Access a library of helpful videos through The Speakers’ Hub resource library
- Attend the national conference at the member rate.
- Set up a profile on the PSA speaker directory, powered by eSpeakers.
- Access to the PSA Insurance scheme.
- 10% discount at selected Citibase remote working centres
- Free events through the Referral Scheme.
- Join the PSA Members only Facebook Group and PSA Fellows only Facebook Group to network online with many of our members.
- Book a place on the Speak More Masterclass (to get to grips with your marketing and sales) or the Speak Better Bootcamp.
- Wear a Fellow lapel badge which we will send you
- Access to digital copies of Speaker Magazine
- Listen to the Voices of Experience Podcast
Where to start?
The PSA Fellows Community hold a series of events exclusively for fellows:
Meeting Dates – 2021
|Spring 2021||January 11th|
|Spring 2021||April 12th|
|Summer 2021||July 5th|
|Autumn 2021||October 6th|
Many of our Fellows like to be involved with, and speak at, regional events. You can book events through our Events page here. Find out more about the regions, including where they meet and who their Regional Presidents are.
Other helpful information:
We hope that you enjoy your membership and to see you at a PSA event soon. If we can help you with anything else, please do contact us.
President of the Fellows Community: Andy Lopata FPSA
Email: [email protected]