Much of the Board’s work happens behind the scenes but at any given time the Directors are working on a range of projects to benefit members and further the work of the Association.
Board meetings happen quarterly throughout the year. The next board meeting is due to be held virtually on the 25 October 2018.
Agenda – Board meeting, 25 October 2018
- Directors reports
- Operations & Digital reports
- Inspire 2018 review
- Inspire 2018 survey results
- 2018/9 budget
- Convention scheduling
To request something be added to the agenda or to express an opinion on a topic up for discussion, email the Tim Luscombe, Chairman of the PSA Board: [email protected].
Annual General Meeting
The AGM is due be held on Friday 5 October 17:30 and will be included as part of the Inspire 2018 convention.
The Board have produced the following reviews of their job roles and what they have been working on since October 2017:
- Tiffany Kemp, PSA President
- Tim Luscombe, Chairman
- Steve Bustin, Communications Director
- Shaz Nawaz, Finance Director
- Lee Jackson, Foundation Director
- Joy Marsden, Membership Director
- Lynda Shaw, Regional Director
The Board are ably supported by the Operations Team and our Digital Manager. Brief details of their activities are below:
Agenda – AGM, 5 October 2018
- Apologies for absence; Chairman
- Minutes of the previous AGM; Chairman
- Receipt and adoption of the Accounts of the Associations for the period ending 30th June 2018; Shaz Nawaz
- Resolution proposed by Tim Luscombe:
That the articles of association be amended by the insertion of clause 18 (g) to read as follows: (g) a unanimous vote to remove the director from office is agreed by all other directors.
- President’s report; Tiffany Kemp
- Election of Joy Marsden as the President for the ensuing year; Chairman
- Election of the marketing director; Chairman
- Any other business
All members are encouraged to attend and vote in person.
Proxy votes can be emailed to [email protected] with voting intentions to be executed by the chairman as proxy or with the name of another member who will vote as your proxy.