Meet the Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of the PSA is responsible for running the organisation.
The current legal Board of Directors on the Executive Committee consists of:
- Tiffany Kemp FPSA – President
- Lee Jackson FPSA – Immediate Past President
- Tim Luscombe MPSA – Chairman
- Shaz Nawaz MPSA – Finance Director
- Steve Bustin FPSA – Communications
- Joy Marsden FPSA PSAE – Membership Director
- Lynda Shaw FPSA PSAE – Regions Director
The PSA has an Advisory Council which consists of:
- Alan Stevens FPSA PSAE Global Speaking Fellow – Chair
- Jane Gunn FPSA
- Eilidh Milnes FPSA
- Peter Roper FPSA
The Chairman oversees the running of the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors. The Chairman is expected to remain in post for three to five years, though the role is elected each year. The Chairman also acts as a means of continuity, helping each Annual President maintain the consistent running of the PSA from year to year.
The President is the figurehead of the PSA and is appointed by the Board of Directors for a one-year term starting with each Annual Convention. The President is our official representative at external events, such as those of the international speaking community. The President is also responsible, together with the Chairman, for selecting speakers at our annual events.
The Operations Manager of the PSA is Sara Beth Reynolds who acts as the day-to-day co-ordinator of administrative activities and can be contacted on 0333 444 8910